Saturday 12 May 2012

Traveling is a Brutality

Me       : Mom and Dad, I will go to Pangandaran next week.

Parents  : Ok, like before, you don't ask for permission but just inform us that you will go,  right?

Me       : hhhmmmmmmmmm yeeess :D :D :D



First I try to travel by myself is when I try to not ask permission from my parents. I live with parents who very love me and they don’t want something bad happened to me. When I was child, they protected me as if they protect their selves. Time passes, I grow to be an independent girl who have a strong character and a lot of dreams.

My parents then told me that “the time has come”. I have to explore every inch in this world then I can know how the real life is.

Jakarta
Surabaya, East java
Bandung, West Java
Malang, East Java


Sragen, Central Java
Sarangan, West Java
Semarang, Central Java


No comments:

Post a Comment