Tuesday 16 July 2013

Greeting from Bangkok

Hi Pals.

Finally yesterday I arrived in Bangkok. Even that was the second time for me but my feeling is still the same with last year. Since last year I went there by bus and yesterday I went by plane. Thai Airways. Yeah yesterday is my first experience to flight with this superb airlines in Thailand. With the tagline 'Smooth as silk' Thai Airways gave us facilities like we were the prince and princess of Kingdom of Thailand. Haha. I am little bit hyperbole :-P

Thai Airways in Soetta
Having 3 hours 15 minutes journey in the air, I arrived at Suvarnhabhumi International Airport. After had an immigration process, then we proceeded to Baggage claim then met ASEAN Workshop Official.

Sunset from my room at siam@siam Hotel
Then we went to Siam@siam Hotel. Now we are preparing for Country Presentation tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment