Sunday 14 July 2013

Good Evening from Tangerang

Hi Peeps.

I am sorry for telling you lately. Yesterday I took a train to go to Tangerang in order to make my location near Soetta International Airport. Like what I have told you before that this week I'll be in Bangkok to attend an ASEAN  Workshop. Last friday, the committee send me a ticket (actually it was late for about one week). After checking the schedule then, my friend Ari bought two train tickets. So here I am in my uncle's house.

Tomorrow my flight will be in 12.35. Need to wake up earlier to have Sahur then prepare for the departure. I can't wait to see the city of Angels again after one year went by. I'll write the report of ASEAN Workshop just be patient to wait for it.

Wish me success there... See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment