Monday 8 July 2013

Today is Monday

Hi Bru! I hope you all have been woke up this morning. Today is Monday. It means I'll go back to Solo to finish many things that havent done last week. Yesterday as I wrote in the last post I wanted to do my presentation slide right? But what I did yesterday wasnt that stuff. haha.. [I'm sory for that everyone :-( ]

In the morning I came to graveyard with my Mom to great grandfather and grandmother in the heaven, then in the noon I slept like a bear in the winter, and suddenly my Mom woke me up and told me that she and me would come to my Auntie's house. I did it. We arrived at home in  the evening then I watched my favourite movie, Blood Diamond. I watched until 10 pm then I slept in front of my TV. 

So now you know my reason Bru. Need to make myself more discipline then.
Have a Great Monday Bru! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment