Sunday 7 July 2013

Happy Sunday!

Hi Peeps. How are you today? Since today is sunday then I am sure that you spent more time in your bed. Haha I know since I did it in Sunday. Then what will you gonna do today? Everything you will do today, I hope it makes your day more meaningful so that you can see everything clearly. Dont afraid to make any mistakes or do stupid things since it will give you experiences.

Today I gonna make my presentation. What presentation actually? hhmm Lemme tell you. This month I'll go to Bangkok. Yeah Bangkok [again]! The city of angels. I'll meet people around ASEAN to have such a kind of Workshop with Green Consumption as the topic area. Here I am as the representative of Indonesia country with three friends, one from Sebelas Maret University and two from Indonesia University. 

In the second day of Workshop we must present about green consumption in our country, thats why about this one month I am studying everything ralated to green consumption [not really study honestly :-( ]

About the Workshop, I think it would be interesting since we are young generation of ASEAN will discuss about those things since we need to care about whats going on in this beautiful world and as the  agent of change we cant do nothing while something didnt run correctly.

Now I'll go directly to my slide and you Peeps enjoy your Sunday. You will miss it next 6 days..
:-P


No comments:

Post a Comment