Wednesday 6 November 2013

Is this falling in love?

There is a guy whom I like a lot
Two years ago I met him coincidentally
Hearing his thought from a distance makes me feel like I found something
Something that I didn't really care before

He is a guy who has a capability to make me sit for a long time in front of my netbook to read his writings

Yes, I like someone who has a lot of writings.

I like this person
I learned a lot from him.
I feel blessed just caused I know he did well for others

From him, I wanna be a better person

I feel like I and he are connected
Just because when I read his writings, knowing his vision and ambition
That was all my vision and ambition too

He is smart. He has good writing (and am crazy with this kind of person)
And I can say he is perfect

He has a project to make a betterness in this nation

He didn't have time to think about himself
all his work purposes for others

When I heard his voice through phone talking about certain topic
my heart melted

Yesterday I talked to my friend and she said to me
How can you fall in love with someone who makes you constantly awed by him?

Then I just realized that this isn't loving. He is too perfect and I just admire him.

Then I came into conclusion that
In the future, I want to spend the rest of my life with my best friend
a best friend whom I can to be a fool in front of him
I want to be with someone who I can cry and laugh at the same time
someone whose passion love and madness come into one point

Till the day come, am waiting for him
Which him? I don't know yet like you don't know which t-shirt will you wear today. :-)

1 comment: